Since I’ve been opening up about myself lately, why not share 14 things you probably don’t know about that married chick?
1. One of my biggest passions is helping people.
2. I love cooking.
Okay so maybe I don’t look as good as Beyonce doing it, but I LOVE to cook. Whether it’s baking cookies or making Chicken Parmigiana.. there’s not any recipe I won’t try at least once.
3. I’m addicted to making lists.
4. I proof-read every email I send a minimum of 3 times, if not more.
The one thing I am OCD about is how my email sounds. An email is an representation of your image and you would never want that to be tarnished by a typo.
5. I’ve always wanted 5 kids.
One of the things I have always wanted is a huge family. As of current, five kids is not going to be happening anytime soon.
6. Traveling is my kryptonite.
My true weakness in life is my desire to travel. It is extremely hard for me to turn down an opportunity to explore.
7. My favorite elementary school teacher was my 4th grade teacher Mrs. Bays.
Mrs. Bays was a leading example of what any teacher should strive to be. Her caring, kind, and thoughtful nature helped me to realize how wonderful reading and literature could really be. My favorite memory of her classroom was the library she created from books of her own. Mrs. Bays passed away during my 6th grade year of elementary school. May she rest in peace.
8. The first CD I owned was a burnt copy of Now 14.
9. My husband’s least favorite thing about me is: The breaking point I reach when I’m stressed due to taking on too much work.
10. My favorite YouTube video to watch during my first semester of college was Keenan Cahill.
His hilarious attempts at lip-syncing and getting his dance on had me laughing for hours.
11. #KocktailsWithKhloe is my guilty pleasure.
12. As a freshman in college I majored in Journalism and was a news staff writer for the All-State at APSU.
13. Artichokes are my favorite pizza topping.
14. My first job was cleaning my dad’s business on the weekends.
Hope you were able to learn a little more about me!
Questions/Comments/Feedback are welcome below.